Montag, 12. März 2018

[JOLSE] COSRX - Low pH BHA Overnight Mask 50ml*

*PR-Sample

Hey everyone~

Today I want to share a review about a new skincare product from the korean brand Cosrx with you.

I was lucky enough to receive the new Cosrx - Low pH BHA Overnight Mask from Jolse and I really want to say thank you!

However this won´t be effecting my review, I will always share my honest opinions with you!!



But first of all, let me tell you how excited I was when I received this product. Cosrx is probably my favorite skincare brand. I´ve been using their products for about 2 years now and my skin has changed and improved a lot.


So here I´ve got the new Low pH BHA Overnight Mask.

It is an overnight mask that you use as the last step of your nighttime skincare routine.
It is made for dry and troubled skin and is supposed to intensively treat you skin while you are sleeping. It exfoliates your skin overnight with the help of BHA. It regenerates and soothes your skin with 50% Centella Asiatica Leaf Water and it moisturizes your skin with the help of panthenol and beeswax. It has a low pH-level (4.5 +/- 1).


The design is very neat and clean, just like I´m used too from Cosrx products!


Here you can see the directions and the ingredient list. To be honest I´m not really an expert when it comes to ingredients but the list on Cosdna  looked quite neat!



I really like the fact that the mask comes in a squeezy tube because it´s really easy and convenient to use that way.


It has a really thick consistency and spreads out super easily. You really need a small pea-size amount for your face. The overnight mask has a very medical, teatree-like scent which I reallly like.


It is not too sticky after you´ve spread it out and it leaves a cool feeling on the skin.


Now, I do have combination to oily skin which is quite dehydrated at the moment. I do suffer from occasional breakouts, dry patches and I have a quite uneven skintone.


When I used the mask the first time I immediately noticed that it´s better to not have too many layers of skincare on because it started to ball up with other products I had on my face so I reduced the products the following days.

I was super surprised how smooth my skin felt after the first night of application. After a few days I didn´t have any dry patches anymore which made my foundation apply so much better and it looked better on my skin.

My skintone looks a little more even as well but I think this could improve a little more. Well, I will see how this changes with a longer time of using the cream.

Overall my skin feels much smoother and moisturized in the morning after using this and   I´m really happy that I was able to try it out.



I can really recommand the Cosrx - Low pH BHA Overnight Mask and I will definitely repurchase it when I´ve used the mask up.


You can get the Low pH BHA Overnight Mask here:



2 Kommentare:

  1. Die hört sich ziemlich gut an. Ich habe mir auch schon überlegt, mir die Creme zuzulegen, war mir aber bisher eher unsicher wegen dem BHA. Mal schauen ob man Samples dazu findet.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Samples sind immer eine gute Idee wenn es um Skincare Produkte geht. Ich hab vor kurzem erst ein Sample Set von Purito bestellt, weil ich die Marke unbedingt ausprobieren wollte!

      Löschen