Dienstag, 13. Mai 2014

(Review) Small Nailpolish Haul - Essie, Catrice and Essence


Last week I went shopping and yes, I bought nailpoilish. Actually I was just looking for one of them but then... Well, it´s always like this, I go through a drugstore and then I think "What´s this?" XD. And that´s how most of my nailpolish find their way to my home.
So let me show you my new babies~


Catrice - #53 Inner Purple Of Trust


First is a nailpolish from the brand Catrice. This brand is one of my favorite drugstore brands and I really love their nailpolishes. The bottle contains 10ml of nailpolish.
This one is a very nice, vibrant purple color. 
The applicator is very good and  it makes it easy to apply the nailpolish. I  need two layers to get a good coverage.


~My rating~



Essie - Go Ginza


The next one is the nailpolish I was actually looking for. I saw this color in a magazine and immediatly felt in love. But getting this baby wasn´t that easy. I had to go to five different stores because it was sold out in so many stores. 
Now let´s take a look at the nailpolish. The bottle contains 13,5ml of nailpolish.
Go Ginza is a pastell pink color that reminds me of cherry blossoms. This is definetly a perfect color for spring.
It lasts very good and I wore it about 4 days without any cracks. But you need two layers to get a good coverage


~My rating~



Essence - Effect nail polish #13 Laser Show


The last nailpolish is an effect top coat. The bottle contains 10ml.
It´s a polish with silver glitter and shimmer and tiny black dots. It looks really nice, no matter if you´re wearing it alone or with another color underneath. It´s easy to apply but I really hate to remove this nailpolish because it´s hard to remove. And that´s always the downside to glitter polishes. But if you´re wearing a peel-off base coat underneath, removing won´t be a huge problem.


~My rating~


So what do you think about these nail polishes? Do you have a favorite?

Thanks for reading ♥


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen