Montag, 7. April 2014

(Review) Etude House Monthly Cleansing Cream - Moisture and Revitalizing

I recently ran out of my cleanser and because Etude House released a new series of cleansers, cleansing foams as well as cleansing creams, I decided to try them out. And my choice was the Moisture and Revitalizing Cleansing Cream.

~The product~



The Etude House Every Month Cleansing Cream is a cleansing cream vitalizes and moisturizes the skin.
It claims that it removes impurities you usually cannot remove when you´re busy and it contains 12 kinds of moist ingridients.




The cleansing cream comes in beige-colored plastic tube with 180ml of product.

~How to use~

Apply cream to all areas of the face. Massage thoroughly and wipe clean with cleansing tissues or rinse with warm water to remove excess.

~My opinion~

I have used one cleansing cream from a German brand before and it was really bad for my skin.
So I was a little sceptical about this cleansing cream because I normally prefer cleansing foams.
But I was surprised. The scent is really nice and my skin feels really clean and fresh after using it.


 And it really removes different kinds of make-up, which is the most important point for me. 




I used all kinds of make-up here. Eyeliners, eyeshadow, liptints annd lipsticks and bb cream.

I´m really happy with this product.


+


  • cleanses well
  • skinn feels clean and fresh
  • nice scent
  • good amount of product.

-

  • actually nothing but I still prefer cleansing foams...

Would I buy the cleansing cream again? I don´t know... I really like this product but I guess I will a cleansing foam again when this one is empty... I don´t know exactly why but I just like cleansing foams more.


~My rating~



Thanks for reading ♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen