Mittwoch, 1. Januar 2014

(Review) Flormar Matte Nail Polish and a Happy New Year

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ Happy New Year everyone ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆


I hope you all will have a great 2014! May all your wishes come true!
♥♥♥


Did you all make your New Years Resolutions? Well I did. And one of them was to not buy that much nail polish in 2014. I don´t even dare to count the ones I bought last year. Let´s see how long I can keep up with that resolution...

So I´m going to intoduce you the some of the last ones I bought in 2013. These are actually the first products of Flormar that I bought. I´ve never heard of that brand before and I discovered their store at a shopping center here in Germany. I went in and then I saw their wide range of nail polishes. And since I love matte polishes I couldn´t resist and bought some.


~The product~


 

This is a nail polish with a matte finish for a unique look. Their are available in 12 different colors and you´ll get 11ml of nail polish. Flormar nail pilishes are free of harmful ingredients such as Toluol, Campher DBP and Formaldehyd.

I picked out the colors M10, M02 and M12 and well as a matte top-coat Nr. 808.


~My opinion~

I love them I absoloutely love them. It´s easy to apply, You get a good color result with just one layer of nail polish. And it dries quickly. And it actually stays matte!


The top coat is great as well. You can apply it on top of any other nail polish.

Here you can see the top-coat on top of Essie´s "Going incognito".

Pinkie: without top coat ; Thumb: with top-coat


+

  • matte finish
  • stays matte
  • easy to apply
  • great color result

-

  • nothing :)

Would I buy these nail polishes again? .... I don´t want to talk about that :D Yay to New Years Resolutions!

I honestly don´t remember what I paid for these but I think they were about 3€ and 4€(top-coat).


~My rating~


Thank for reading ♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen