Sonntag, 5. Januar 2014

Bzzz... It´s Sunday - My week


What a week. I spend most of the time being lazy. I had christmas holidays but I need to go back to college again tomorrow.
I went out for grocery shopping on Tuesday when it was New Year´s eve. And wow, the town was crowded like people were preparing for the end of the world. I´ve never spend so much time at the checkout of the supermarket before. There were so many people there. 
The rest of the day I was lazy. I was just wathcing TV and was eating. I wasn´t in the mood for parties so I decided to stay home.
I was so tired the whole evening and when it was midnight I only widhed my mom a Happy New Year and went to bed.


Did you guys make any New Year´s Resolutions? I want to eat moe healthy and work out more... as always ´:-) Oh, and I don´t want to buy anymore nailpolish in the next time. I bought way too many last year. Hopefully I can follow them! After all, I know myself!

I´ve been creative this week. I got a pair of plain headphones for Christmas and I decided to customize them, since they looked so boring. And I ended up painting Totoro onto them.



 I love Totoro. Encouraged by the result I also painted one of my old Ipod cases.


 And now it matches the headphones. And I couln´t stop myself from adding little bumblebees onto them as well. 

What do you think of the results?

   


Yesterday I went to Hamburg for shopping. It was my birthday and didn´t want to celebrate it so I went there. I bought nothing special. Just some books for college and some magazines. Oh and of course I went to the Asian supermarket to buy my favorite Korean candies.


 Melon candy, grape candy and plum candy. They are so delicious!

Hamburg was so crowded yesterday and I was slighly annoyed but before I drove home home I treated myself to a huge cup of Caramel Macchiato at Starbucks.

Tomorrow college starts again and I already feel like I need another two weeks of holidays because so many projects are coming up and I need to work on a lot presentations :(

Well, that was my week~

Thanks for reading ♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen