Freitag, 9. August 2013

(Review) Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Cotton Fit - Light Beige N02


I could talk about my misery with BB Creams all day long. I already tried so many of them but none of them really held their promises and some even caused me breakouts. 
Then I had a sample of a BB Cream from Etude House which I tried. To be honest I didn´t expect much because of my experience with other ones ( By the way, the BB Creams I tried were all from non-korean brands). I was really surprised when I tried the sample. It blended well on my skin and covered all blemishes and the most important, it didn´t harmed my skin! So I decided to buy a BB Cream from Etude House.and here it is!



~The product~

The Precious Mineral BB Cream Cotton Fit comes in a tube with a dispenser. The tube has the typical Etude House design with light shiny colors and ornaments. The amount you get of this product is 60g. 



This BB Cream provides UV-Protection with SPF30, whitening, and anti-wrinkle effect. he product also claims to have a cotton-like powdery finish.
 I bought the BB Cream in the shade N02-Light Beige.

~How to use~

Apply the BB Cream to all areas of your face. Pat to finish.

~My opinion~
What can I say, my trust in BB Creams is rebuild. The cotton Fit BB Cream really saved my life. It´s easy to apply, it blends well, it covers all my blemishes and it feels very light on the skin.

 This is definetly a plus, especially now in summer. And it really has a powdery finish. I really like the dispenser. It´s really hygienic and you´ll get a good amount of cream with one pump. And the scent is just great. It smells like baby powder, I love this. I haven´t really noticed a whitening effect yet. But I´m totally ok with that.

+

  • hygienic and pretty packaging
  • scent
  • coverage
  • light weight on the skin
  • powdery finish
  • SPF30

-

  • I thought about it, I really did, but I can´t find any negative things!

Would I buy it again? OMG Yes!!! Definetly yes, I love this BB Cream ♥.
I bought the  Precious Mineral BB Cream Cotton Fit at roseroseshop.com  for 11.20$.

~My rating~

I would even give this BB Cream 10 out of 5 bumblebees~

2 Kommentare:

  1. So, what is your skin tone? Which foundations do you match?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I have a pale skin tone. Sometmes people even ask me if I´m not feeling well because I´m so pale. When it comes to foundations I always use the lightest shades. At the moment I´m using Maybelinne´s "Fit me Foundation stick" in the shade #120 classic ivory. Apart from that I´m just using Etude´s Cotton Fit BB Cream and the Any Cushion in the lightest shades.

      Löschen